There are many different styles of wedding fashion and a professional make-up artist should know them; since makeup is only one element of the overall wedding look. Even the most carefully done make-up will look pretentious if it is not suited to the style of the dress. It is extremely important for the stylist to have the in-depth knowledge and ability needed to create a look to impress all the guests attending the ceremony. In order to do this a clear vision is needed of how the bride will look.
This 6-week Bridal Makeup Course gives you a complete breakdown of the elements of the Bridal look and how you as the makeup artist can help the bride look and feel amazing on her special day.
The theory and practical aspects that will be covered during this course:
- Theory – Makeup Artist Hygiene
- Theory – Brushology
- Theory – Skin Preparation
- Theory – Foundation Selection and Application
- Theory – Corrective and Camouflage Techniques
- Theory – Sculpting & Shading (Contouring)
- Different Product Application & Techniques
- Practical – Soft Bridal Makeup Look
- Practical – Dramatic Bridal Makeup Look
- Practical – Natural Bridal Makeup Look
- Practical – Mature Makeup Look
- Practical – False Lash Application
- Theory – Social Media Marketing for your business
Included in your course you receive a standard makeup kit with all you need to get started as a freelance makeup artist.
View the course prospectus HERE